Muckle Media is pleased to have signed the Scottish Business Pledge – a partnership between Government and business with an ambition of boosting productivity, competitiveness, sustainable employment as well as workforce engagement and development.
The Scottish Business Pledge aims to support sustainable business growth in Scotland and Muckle Media has signed up to boost the development of the agency and ensure business in Scotland remains prosperous, innovative and fair.
To make the pledge Scottish businesses must pay the Scottish living wage and meet requirements of at least two other Pledge elements while demonstrating a longer-term commitment to all nine Pledge components. These components include:
- Paying the living wage
- Not using exploitative zero hours contracts
- Supporting progressive workforce engagement
- Investing in youth
- Making progress on diversity and gender balance
- Committing to an innovation programme
- Pursuing international business opportunities
- Playing an active role in the community
- Committing to prompt payment
Find out how your business can contribute to the economic success and prosperity of Scotland by signing up to the Scottish Business Pledge here.